|Classification of the patients||Suspected cases||Clinical confirmed cases (Hubei only)||Pathogenic confirmed cases|
|Diagnostic basis||Outside Hubei Province: two of the clinical manifestations with at least one of the epidemiological histories, three of the clinical manifestations without epidemiological history||Suspected patient in Hubei Province with CT findings of pneumonia||Suspected or clinically confirmed patients with at least one pathogenic evidence|
|Epidemiological investigation||1. Travel to or residence in Wuhan in the 14 days prior to symptom onset;|
2. Close contactb with SARS-CoV-2 infection (rRT-PCR positive) within 14 days before onset;
3. Exposed to patients from Wuhan and surrounding areas, or from a community with patients who reported fever or respiratory symptoms14 d before onset;
4. Clustering outbreak.
|Clinical manifestations and CT scan||1. Fever and/or respiratory symptoms;|
2. Imaging characteristics of COVID-19(CT: multiple small plaque shadows and interstitial changes in early stage, which are obvious in the peripheral lung, and then develop into multiple ground-glass shadows and infiltration shadows in both lungs, and lung consolidation may occur in severe cases);
3. The total number of white blood cells in the early stage is normal or decreased, and the lymphocyte count is decreased
|Pathogenic evidence||NULL||NULL||1. Detection of SARS-CoV-2 in respiratory specimens and sera by rRT-PCR assays;|
2. By virus DNA sequencing, respiratory or blood samples DNA sequence highly homologous with SARS-CoV-2.